Tokyosnowlet: A Final Outing Before College Starts

A Final Outing Before College Starts

  • A Fun-tastic One :D
So in the morning Michelle and I headed to KLCC. Oh well it was already afternoon. And firstly we headed to Fendi! Had a great chat with one of the sales associate there.

And then we dared ourselves to have Sushi for lunch despite of what happened and what's happening in Japan and the food there. Sushi was good stuff. We love you Japan!

WE HAD CARPI-SONNE! The moment I saw it I was like, OMAIGOSH!!! Because it has been YEARS since I last had a packet of Capri-Sonne. Mine was the grape one. :D

And then we headed to Chanel... oh gosh it was so heavenly in there. The Chanel Classic Flap is next on my list!

And after that we headed to Pavilion to meet friend S (name censored for "safety's" sake.) and then we went to Fendi! Again! Haha, but this time to meet my very loyal sales associate. Awesome people.

Another crazy thing 3 of us did today was, entering Valentino. And this is what I remembered in the store...
  1. RM3,495 sequined black mini dress. (RED Valentino)
  2. Approx. RM20,000 red gown.
  3. Approx. RM8,000 floral bag.
  4. RM950 black belt, which is on my list!
So yeah, I'm very convinced to get the black belt. I want!

But well, since RM950 isn't my budget for the day...












I went with the RM19 Forever 21 robot necklace. I have a newfound love! Forever 21 jewelries! :D

Conclusion : I had an awesome day. No more explanantion needed.

Can I get this anywhere? XD