Tokyosnowlet: I Wanna Get My License!

I Wanna Get My License!

  • Quick!
We Malaysians, we just want our license as fast as possible, and then start driving on the road.

"Why do you want to learn driving?"
"To get my license..."

Just to get the license? Has anyone had the thought that the reason we learn driving, is so that we can be responsible people on the road? If everyone just wants the license and start street-racing on the road, then what's the use of having driving lessons in this country? Am I right?

So as a Malaysian, I think it's time we (yes you, the young ones in school too) change our mindset to have a more responsible thinking of our future.

We go to driving schools, not just to pass our license, but also to learn how to drive PROPERLY and how to be safe on the road not only to ourselves but towards others too.

What if we all just wanna pass the license, and then go mad on the road? What if you're someone that might be able to purchase a Bugatti Veyron in the future?

*scroll down*













Do you want this to happen to your RM8,000,000 baby? I don't think so.

(This accident was posted here about several days ago, but this is a new photo of the accident. It's still interesting right? XD)

Oh oh wish me luck my driving exam will be on the 12th of April!