Tokyosnowlet: To Friends of Conservative Perspective,,,,

To Friends of Conservative Perspective,,,,

I have received a few complaints of comments not appearing as they should and am finding out a few things about it and addressing them.

Those familiar with my former comment forum will note it no longer is there as I have dropped it and reverted back to the standard Blogger comment section. This was only part of the problem as I am discovering but has restored some comments.

Blogger itself is the other part as I am also discovering comments I myself have made on others blogs have been prevented from even showing?

All comments made to CP I have sent (burned) to (3) email sources via Blogger and what I have seen in those is exactly what has appeared on this blog with the exception of my last post. My friend 'Banned' comment about this situation did not show up as it did in a burned email prompting the disposal of 'Echo' and a more vigorous attempt at fixing this issue.

The comment I refer to by 'Banned' above is now appearing but I am not satisfied until I find out what is behind this occurring.

I have always kept this an open forum and will continue to do so and appreciate all who visit and of course wish to leave a comment.